|Company Name||OKO Digtial (view profile)|
|Location||Portsmouth area, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2014|
|Salary Range||£20-24k + Performance related|
Due to new opportunities, growth and recent staffing changes, OKO Digital are looking to recruit an experienced SEO Specialist, with a proven track record, in to a brand new role with the company.
Backed by a knowledgeable technical and creative team, you will have the support in place to make great ideas happen across a varied collection of projects. Key tasks will include:
- Conceiving and managing long-term strategies for projects with varying needs
- Site level technical/on-page reviews
- Building relationships to maximise the impact of content led initiatives
- Designing, implement and manage new reporting standards
- Undertake online sector, competitor and client analysis and make recommendations.
- Provide guidance on content creation and ongoing technical development
- Expanding your job role to get project level results
The job will be based at our spacious, modern South Coast offices, but with remote working being an option.
The successful candidate will have a mature understanding of organic search and SEO together with a proven track record of getting results. We will be particularly looking for candidates who:
- Are able to devise and lead ‘pure white’ organic strategies (As the UK Google AdSense Certified Partners we do expect everything we do to withstand direct scrutiny)
- Have a good, real world, understanding of SEO
- Have a hands-on ‘can do’ attitude and a pride in delivering results
- Are creative in their thinking and self-motivated
Applicants wishing to express and interest in the position should email email@example.com with their current CV and cover letter. No agencies.
- Community Manager for #brightonseo - based in London posted over 3 years ago.
- SEO Executive posted over 3 years ago.
- Junior Social Media & PPC Account Manager posted over 3 years ago.
- Editorial and Community Manager #BrightonSEO posted over 3 years ago.
- Head of Events for #brightonseo posted over 3 years ago.