Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||7thingsmedia (view profile)|
|Location||Central London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 2, 2014|
|Salary Range||£18k-£22k based on experience|
7thingsmedia is looking for a SEO Account Executive to join our account management team, working across a portfolio of brands. This role is ideal for a confident graduate looking to join an award-winning digital media agency.
- Working with the SEO Account Manager; assist, plan and manage the growth of designated accounts to ensure optimal visibility.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports for the SEO Account Manager, senior management & clients.
- Work with 3rd-party systems/tools and processes.
- Develop best practice standard working procedures for SEO activity.
- Liaise heavily with key search engines and partners (e.g. Google) as well as other suppliers to develop and build relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Identify, recommend, test and implement innovative approaches and new SEO products/solutions in conjunction with search engines and SEO Account Manager.
- Educated to a degree level
- Experienced with MS Office
- Analytical skills
- Excellent time management and co-ordination skills
- High Education qualifications (Maths & English)
- Business, marketing, finance, business information technology degree (or related subjects) with 2:1 grade or above.
- Understanding of the different online marketing channels
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Positive outlook and proven ability to handle pressure