Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||MVF Global (view profile)|
|Location||North West London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 7, 2014|
|Salary Range||£20,000 - £25,000 plus bonuses|
Since our establishment in 2009, MVF has grown from strength to strength and now operates in over 45 countries – with plans to expand further. Due to this push in expansion, we are looking for two passionate Online Marketing Executives to join our growing team.
Having come first in the Sunday Times Tech Track 2013, being recognised as ‘outstanding’ by the Sunday Times Best Small Companies and recently gaining a Three Star Accreditation, this couldn’t be a better time to join a company that has big plans for 2014.
The role involves creating and managing high-volume email marketing campaigns in over 50 countries, and covering 25 languages. The ideal candidate will have a mix of creativity, analytical ability and attention to detail, to create and execute campaigns that will maximise profitability across the company’s portfolio of brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a switched-on individual who has previous digital marketing exposure, but is keen to learn more about it (PPC, SEO, CRO, Email Marketing) – whilst building on and expanding their skills.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Creating and implementing automated email campaigns.
• Managing a broad-range of high volume campaigns across 50 countries.
• Compile and analyse performance metrics and client demand to schedule and plan sending.
• Test and optimise email content, sending patterns, times etc.
• Manage accounts and relationships with direct clients and affiliate networks.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE YOU WILL NEED
• Previous experience working in a role that requires strong analytical skills.
• Proven experience using Excel on a daily basis.
• High attention to detail.
• Proven creative skills.
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
• Experience using Excel
• Competitive salary including personal and team bonuses
• Individual Training budget
• Excellent career opportunities as we continue to grow
• Free food and fruit throughout the day
• Hours Monday to Friday 9-5pm
• Monthly lunches
• Sports clubs including Football, Volleyball, Running and Cycling.
• Organised social nights out once a month
If you would like to be a part of this business revolution where there are an abundance of new opportunities and you believe you have the skills outlined above, then please send your CV with a covering letter explaining your experience and suitability to this role to email@example.com with Recruitment in the subject line.
- SEO Manager (Reading, Berkshire) posted 13 days ago.
- Community Manager for #brightonseo - based in London posted over 3 years ago.
- SEO Specialist posted over 3 years ago.
- SEO Consultant posted over 3 years ago.
- Video SEO expert posted over 3 years ago.