Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||MVF Global (view profile)|
|Location||North West London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 7, 2014|
|Salary Range||£20,000 - £25,000 OTE £40,000|
An account manager is required to join MVF, one of the fastest growing technology and marketing companies in the UK. We have recently been recognized as “Outstanding” by the Sunday Times Best Small Companies and have been awarded a Three Star Accreditation.
You will be part of a brand new team that is responsible for targeting global accounts. The role will involve contacting organisations, arranging a meeting, presenting at the meeting and building strong relationships with that client. You will then grow and develop that client by cross selling and up-selling both nationally and internationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new team that will grow quickly creating an excellent fast track opportunity into management.
To be considered for the role you need:
• 1 years minimum experience within the online lead generation industry as an Account Manager/Business Development Manager
• Experienced in face to face meetings or ready to make that step up
• Proved experience in building strong relationships with clients and evidence of growing those accounts
• Gravitas to deal with high level individuals
• Any experience of the following industries is highly desirable; Clean Tech (Solar), Office Equipment (Franking, Photocopiers), Communication (telephone systems), Moving and Cosmetic industry is highly desirable
• Desirable; ability to speak French or German but this is not essential
• An interest in digital marketing
• Competitive salary including personal and team bonuses
• Individual Training budget
• Excellent career opportunities as we continue to grow
• Free food and fruit throughout the day
• Hours Monday to Friday 9-5pm
• Monthly lunches
• Sports clubs including Football, Volleyball, Running and Cycling.
• Organised social nights out once a month
If you would like to be a part of this business revolution where there are an abundance of new opportunities and you believe you have the skills outlined above, then please send your CV with a covering letter explaining your experience and suitability to this role to email@example.com with Sales in the subject line.
- SEO Manager (Reading, Berkshire) posted 13 days ago.
- Community Manager for #brightonseo - based in London posted over 3 years ago.
- SEO Specialist posted over 3 years ago.
- SEO Consultant posted over 3 years ago.
- SEO Manager - upto £37,000 posted over 3 years ago.